We now have a private office at Wonderland Vallila, in the heart of Helsinki!
Until now, we’ve worked from several co-working spaces, but at this point, it made sense to centralize our operations to a single location. When Mirka started working full-time for BGB in 2020, she chose Sofia Helsinki coworking as the company’s headquarters. Reasons for this included its central location, versatile working areas, and the space built inside one of Helsinki’s most beautiful old buildings. Its longest-standing part is more than 250 years old!
Mikko joined BGB as a full-time employee at the start of 2022. In 2022 he worked mainly from MOW at Pieni Roobertinkatu, where he enjoyed the place’s relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Occasionally he also worked from home and cafes. At the end of 2022, we decided to look for a private office where we could both work and bring business partners to.
Our options for a new private office were the following:
Mikko and Mirka – and some of our freelancers – had occasionally worked at Wonderland Work located at Sturenkatu. Then last October, Mikko held a presentation about SEO at their premises. The place had everything needed for a productive working day, including a top-notch lunch. When Pepe Risu offered us a small private office at Wonderland Work, it was easy to say yes.
Wonderland was selected for the following reasons:
- We found a semi-furnished office within Wonderland Vallila.
- The location is close to our home.
- Vallila seems to be becoming the new advertising agency hub in Helsinki.
- Many established agencies have their offices in the area.
We’ve now spent a few weeks at our Wonderland office. Feel free to visit us anytime!
- State of Organic Search Traffic in 50 Companies Offering Digital Marketing Services in Finland - August 7, 2023
- On-page SEO: Everything you need to know to get started - May 18, 2023
- How to partner with us as a freelancer? - March 7, 2023